You are here


Cajun Cash may be refunded to students who are transferring to another university, withdrawing from UL Lafayette, or graduating from UL Lafayette.  

If you would like a Cajun Cash refund, please report to the Cajun Card office and fill out a refund form. You may also request a form by fax or E-mail. A refund check will be mailed to you within 2 to 3 weeks.