Notice - Due to the change to Banner, you must use your new Cajun Card number to make deposits.
If you do not know your new Cajun Card number, please visit the Cajun Card office in the Student Union, Rm. 134 and we can retrieve it for you. The first time you use the Account Management page you must create a new PIN, any previous PIN will no longer work.
Instructions on how to make an online deposit:
Students, staff and faculty must log in to the 1Card system with their Cajun Card number and PIN.
Parents may make a deposit with their student's Cajun Card number and date of birth through Parental Deposit.
- If you are a student or employee, you will need your Cajun Card number and PIN to log in. If you have not created a PIN click here to create one.
- Enter the 9 digit Cajun Card number into the Account input box, the number begins with a 3. This number is located on the back of your Cajun Card. Your Cajun Card Number is NOT your ULID.
- Enter the 4 digit PIN into the PIN input box. (Forgot your PIN?)
- Click Log On.
- On the next page click on Add Cash.
- Skip to the Online Deposit page section
- If you are making a deposit for a student, check the Parental Deposit link on the menu line. You will need the student's 9 digit Cajun Card number and the date of birth to log in.
- Enter the 9 digit Cajun Card number into the Account input box, the number begins with a 3. This number is located on the back of the Cajun Card. The Cajun Card Number is NOT the student's ULID.
- Enter the date of birth in the Date of Birth input box in MM/DD/YYYY formatt (e.g. 09/01/1989).
- Click Log On, and you will be taken to the Online Deposit page.
Online Deposit page
- Enter the first name of the person who you're making the deposit for into the First Name input Box.
- Enter the last name of the person who you're making the deposit for into the Last name input Box.
- Enter an E-mail address into the E-mail address input box. This is the address that the receipt will be mailed to.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit into the Deposit input box.
- The Deposit Note is optional
- Click Submit
Credit Card page
- Enter the Credit Card number into the Credit Card number input box.
- Enter the Card Validation Digits. The Card Validation Digits are the three numbers located on the back of the credit card, typically after the Credit Card number. If you are using American Express it will be a four digit number.
- Select the expiration date of the credit card.
- Verify that you have entered the correct amount that you would like to deposit and click Submit.
- Click on the Submit button and your transaction will start.
- Please wait while the transaction processes. In some cases this may take several minutes.
- If successful you will be taken to the receipt page.
- If not, you will receive a Transaction Failed page. If you do, please make sure that you entered all information correctly and in the requested format. If you still receive an error please contact the Cajun Card Office for assistance.
- Your transaction is complete.
If you are making deposits for two or more different individuals, please Log Off after each transaction. Failure to do so will result in deposits going to the same Cajun Card.
Proceed to online depositing.