You are here

Employee Services

Full-time employees are eligible to receive a Cajun Card. Your first card is free and replacements are $25.00. Please make sure all paperwork is completed with Human Resources before coming to our office. It usually takes a day for our system to update once HR completes your employment.  You may call us at 337-851-2273 to check and make sure you are in our system before coming to our office to receive your Cajun Card.

Our office is conveniently located in the Student Union Rm. 134 and our hours are M-Th 7:30a.m.-5:00p.m. and Fridays 7:30a.m.-12:30p.m. It only takes 2 to 5 minutes to receive your card. Please bring a current pictured ID (Driver’s license, passport, etc.) with you. It is important to make sure your card will say the proper status of employment such as Staff, Faculty, Adjunct, Retiree, or Essential Personnel before printing the card. If status is incorrect in our system, we must verify with HR before printing the correct status on your card.

Card Purpose:

  • University Identification
  • Parking and building access
  • Library Card
  • Copier Card
  • Cajun Cash Purchases

Card Benefits:

  • Access to Bourgeois Hall Recreational Fitness Center
  • Employee discount for clothes at the B&N University Bookstore.
  • Discounts/Admission to selected University events
  • Employee convenient dining and “Cajun Community” meal plan option (To purchase please log-in to ULink and select Employee Tab then access StarRez Housing portal.)

Card Facts:

  • $25 replacement fee if lost or stolen.
  • $10 fee for name change.
  • Deactivate online or call 337-851-CARD.
  • Do not puncture card due to electronic chip. $25 replacement fee will apply.
  • Add Cajun Cash to your card and use where Cajun Cash is accepted.
  • Manage your account by checking your Cajun Cash balance and/or meal plan/declining balance through our website.
  • Requests for parking access is handled by the Office of Transportation Services.
  • Requests for building access is handled by Physical Security Services. Please email
  • If your card access fails at any time, please call or stop by our office to get your card checked. (No charge for replacements if card is deemed defective)
  • Employees leaving (resigning/terminated/retiring) from the University must turn in his or her Cajun Card to the Cajun Card Office. Requests for Cajun Cash refunds can be completed online.

Please note:  Employees, students, and general public can purchase passport photos for $10.00 in our office during normal business hours.