Getting ready to travel abroad? Cajun Card Services is now a one-stop-shop for your photo needs. Within minutes you can take your passport photo and receive 2 prints for $10.00. Prints are in compliance with all government regulations. Visit our office conveniently located in the Student Union Rm. 134 during business hours to receive your passport photos today!
PLEASE NOTE: The Cajun Card Office is not an acceptance facility for passport applications. We do not issue passports or other travel documents. Please visit travel.state.gov/passports for more information or call 1-877-487-2778.
Questions about student international travel can be answered by Global Engagement/Office of International Affairs. For direct assistance please call 337-482-6819 or stop by the Student Union, Rm. 136.
Passport Photo Purchase:
- For $10.00, one order will consist of two passport photos.
- Passport Size Photos are all 2"x2" printed on the highest quality photo paper.
- Once created, the resulting image is available immediately for review, prior to printing.
- These custom passport photos come individually, cropped, and ready to submit, allowing you to follow guidelines and laws for sizing.
Pose and Expression
- Have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Face the camera directly with full face in view.
- Infant and children examples can be found on travel.state.gov website.
You cannot wear glasses.
- If you cannot remove your glasses for medical reasons, please include a signed note from your doctor with application.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis.
- You cannot wear a uniform, clothing that looks like a uniform, or camouflage attire.
You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
- If you wear a hat or head covering for religious purposes, submit a signed statement that verifies that the hat or head covering in your photo is part of traditional religious attire worn continuously in public.
- If you wear a hat or head covering for medical purposes, submit a signed doctor's statement verifying the hat or head covering in your photo is used daily for medical purposes.
- Your full face must be visible and your hat or head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
- You can wear jewelry and keep on your facial piercings as long as they do not hide your face. Permanent tattoos are acceptable for passport purposes as well.