If you do not know your Cajun Card number please visit the Cajun Card office in the Student Union, Rm. 134 and we can retrieve it for you. For security reasons account numbers will not be given out over the phone. The first time you use the Account Management page you must create a new password.
Instructions on how to make an online deposit:
Students, staff and faculty must log in to the 1Card system with their Cajun Card number and Password.
Parents may make a deposit with their student's Cajun Card number and the first three digits of the students first name through Parental Log On.
- If you are a student or employee, you will need your Cajun Card number and password to log in. If you have not created a password you can do so here.
- Enter the 9 digit Cajun Card number into the Account input box, the number begins with a 3. This number is located on the back of your Cajun Card. Your Cajun Card Number is NOT your ULID.
- Enter your password into the password input box. (Forgot your password?)
- Click Log On.
- On the next page click on Add Cash.
- Skip to the Online Deposit page section
- If you are making a deposit for a student, check the Parental Deposit link on the menu line. You will need the student's 9 digit Cajun Card number and the first three characters of their first name to log in.
- Enter the 9 digit Cajun Card number into the Account input box, the number begins with a 3. This number is located on the back of the Cajun Card. The Cajun Card Number is NOT the student's ULID.
- Enter the first three characters of the students name in the next input box.
- Click Log On, and you will be taken to the Online Deposit page.
Online Deposit page
- For students and employees logging into their account the E-mail field will contain the E-mail address that the University has on file for you. For Parental Deposits, enter the E-mail address that you want the receipt mailed to.
- Enter the amount of the deposit you would like to make in the Deposit Amount field.
- The Deposit Note field is optional, enter a comment if you like.
- Click Continue
Online Payment page
You will have 10 minutes to complete the form before it times out.
All fields are required.
- Enter the name and billing address associated with the Credit Card that you are using.
- Enter the Credit Card number into the Credit Card number input box.
- Select the expiration date of the credit card.
- Enter the Card Validation Digits. The Card Validation Digits are the three numbers located on the back of the credit card, typically after the Credit Card number. If you are using American Express it will be a four digit number.
- Click on the Submit button and your transaction will start.
- Please wait while the transaction processes. In some cases this may take several minutes.
- If successful you will be taken to the receipt page. A copy of the receipt will be sent to your e-mail address.
- If not, you will receive a Transaction Failed page. If you do, please make sure that you entered all information correctly and in the requested format. If you still receive an error please contact the Cajun Card Office for assistance.
- Your transaction is complete.
If you are making deposits for two or more different individuals, please ensure that you Log Off after each transaction. Failure to do so will result in deposits going to the same Cajun Card.
Proceed to online depositing.