You are here

Refund Policy

Cardholders may receive Cajun Cash refunds if he or she is graduating or resigning from the University. On occasion refunds may be rewarded under certain circumstances and permission from Cajun Card management. 

To receive a refund you must fill out a refund form in our office. After the Cajun Card office verifies through the UL system that you are no longer a student or employee of the University, a letter is sent to the University Administration Office requesting a check be mailed in your name to your specified address on the refund form. You should receive a check in the mail within 2 to 3 weeks after verification. If you do not receive a check within this time period, please contact our office (337) 851-2273. If there are special conditions in which you cannot come to our office to fill out a refund form, we can mail, email, or fax you a form for you to fill out, sign, and return to our office.

The Cajun Card Office reserves the right to close any Cajun Card account that has been inactive for a period of twenty-four (24) months after the cardholder has departed the University. Refunds on closed accounts will be made at the full value of the remaining balance. You follow the same process as above for requesting a refund. All debts owed to the University must be satisfied prior to a check being processed for a refund.